In This Section

Waste Collection

Q. Which agency is responsible for residential waste collection?

A. The Municipal Corporation for your area is responsible for the door-to-door collection of residential and bulky waste. Please refer to the Ministry of Rural Development & Local Government’s Municipal Corporation contact page for information. Click here for details

Q. Who is responsible for the removal of dead animals on our roadways?

A. The Dead Animal Removal Team (DART) is managed by CEPEP. Their contact info:

Toll-Free Hotline: 800-CPEP (2737) or 698-CPEP (2737)

Email: or



Get into green sustainability recycling with SWMCOL and save the environment.

“Get into Green” is more than a call to action. It is both a precept and a promise.

The promise is that of a greener tomorrow for the benefit of all when we “Get into Green”.